Membership is required to participate in some events but the regular
networking, informal member-demos, and fellowship at our monthly meetings will
remain free and open to the public. Membership in TCAA is encouraged but not
required for GACA membership. For more information about ceramic arts in Texas
go to the TCAA website.
Annual Membership Dues: $20 (January- December)
- Membership Form (pdf document can be read with
- payable to the CCA (coffee can accountant) at meetings
- all yearly memberships expire on Dec 31
- used to cover overhead expenses
- Open meetings to share information and open discussion, including presentations and demonstrations by members and guest artists. This provides a great way to share and expand your knowledge of the craft and clay community.
- Access to enter members-only shows, sales and exhibitions
(Some events may require additional entry fees, mailing costs and juried entries.)
- Listing in the GACA membership directory
- Clay related information via the austinclay yahoogroup
- Discounts on GACA-sponsored workshops and events
- Access to the GACA booth to sell work at the downtown Austin Farmers Market
- Artist listing on the GACA website to publish contact information, web links and selected images of your work.
- A voice in GACA development and direction
- Come to any GACA meeting - see calendar for meeting times and locations